Friday, October 30, 2009

Add an album, a frame or a disk!

I just delivered the gorgeous prints from Baby Jacob's newborn shoot to Noni along with the extra prizes she won in my Newborn Session Competition:
Brag Book

10x20 inch composite print (I am totally in love with this print - it ROCKS in real life! Can't wait to see it on their wall.)

Disk of images for printing and web sharing

All of these items - and more - can be added to your photo session with me as part of a package or a la carte. I have a wide variety of Brag Books, albums and frames available and composite prints are available in a variety of sizes. Each composite print is custom created, just for you. Contact me and we'll create the best options to show off your photographs!

2 comments:

Ruth[less] said...

Nice package Kristin!

Anonymous said...

Rock indeed, does the composite...all pix are great!