Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sneak Peek - Beck & Craig's Exmouth beach wedding

Beck & Craig picked the perfect day for their beach wedding at Sandy Bay in Exmouth's Cape Range National Park.  Bright & sunny with a gentle breeze and a gorgeous ocean.  After the ceremony we did the serious 4WD thing up the Ranges for a few more photos.  Here's a quick shot of the cool bride & groom...more coming soon!

Although it's not officially summer, the sun has its sting back. This is me when I got back from the late morning wedding - and I had tons of sunscreen on!

2 comments:

Gilsner said...

If that's the sneak peak I can't even begin to imagine how great the rest of them turned out! I love everything about this photo! I love that the bride is wearing the hat, the way her hand is resting on her new husband's shoulder, the smile, the gentle kiss, the veil in the wind, the distance to the perfectly coloured ocean... just a really great shot, Kristin. Great job!

Lisa B said...

ummm, love the couple...but

OUCH to the sun!