Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kristin Anderson Photography featured in the West Australian

Some of my wedding photographs were featured in Wednesday 18 March's West Australian newspaper.  The photos were included in the WA Venues liftout section promoting Exmouth's Novotel Ningaloo as not only a holiday destination but as a fabulous place to have your wedding.

I was happy to see my name in lights at the base of the photos, too - that doesn't always happen, despite agreements!

The photos were from Nikki & Michael's wedding and Jeni & Matt's reception

I can't wait to shoot more weddings at the Novotel Ningaloo this season...it's just such a beautiful venue with great opportunities for photographs!

I still have some 2009 availability for weddings and am accepting 2010 bookings, too. Contact me via email or at Kristin Anderson Photography to arrange the perfect photography for you special day!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congratulations Kristin! Looks like a beautiful venue. And great photos!