Friday, March 27, 2009

Rompin' with the Girls

It's been awhile since I've added any doggie doin's so thought I'd pop a few action shots up from our beach outings over the past week or so.  I love going to the beach with my two Rhodesian Ridgebacks - Dora & MatildaLily - and I try to be good about taking a camera with me most of the time!  Lately I've been concentrating on getting them in full run mode...it's easier with Til as she's a nutbag and is always going a zillion miles an hour.  Dora is tougher as she's much more sedate (who said "lazy"?  She's refined, that's all :) )

MatildaLily trying to get airborne


a hard landing...

another bounding leap

Dora can get airborne, too, she just chooses to only do it to get back into the car!

Looking for mud crabs with Dad

then deciding to try to tackle Mom coz wouldn't it be funny to jump all over her while she's in the mud?!

Tilly loves the mud

In fact, Tilly pretty much just loves life - just like her Mom!

No comments: