Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's my birthday today!

And I'm handing out the presents!

Book your family or individual portrait session with me this week and it's 39 Madness to celebrate!

$39 for the session fee (a savings of over $100!) and 39% off everything in your first order!

Crazy good deal, I know, but I'm so giddy from all the birthday cake ... hurry before the sugar hit wears off.  The offer is only good on new sessions booked before 18 March, 2009 (but you can have the photo session after this date).  Mother's Day is coming up fast and this would be a perfect gift!


Fill in the form, email me or ring me on 0438 433 356 to book!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awesome idea!! And I think I missed it everywhere else online, so Happy (Belated) Birthday!!

Kristin said...

Thanks, Amanda!