Monday, December 28, 2009

Thank You for your Comments for Christmas

I want to thank all of you who took the time to pop up a comment on my blog over the past couple of months. You helped generate an additional $104 that I will donating to Women's Refuge - a service in Perth that helps women & children escape from abusive & dangerous situations and gives them support to create a new positive life. It's not a huge amount, but it's something and every little bit helps!

I received a ton of emails and instant messages about my Comments for Christmas, but alas they didn't count in the overall tally. I did appreciate the support and was so happy to hear how many of you were making the holidays brighter for others, too. So cool to know there are lots of people out there passing on good fortune in so many ways!

So, again, thank you all for your support and I hope to see you (and more!) throughout the year.

1 comment:

Gilsner said...

We did the easy part.... thank YOU for doing this!