Sunday, December 20, 2009

Meghan: Senior Portraits - Okoboji & Milford, Iowa

I had an awesome time with Meghan cruising around the Iowa Lakes Area for her senior portraits. Spirit Lake, Okoboji & Milford all offer such great locations - even on a cold and blustery late autumn day!

Meghan was incredible to work with: so gorgeous, up for anything, full of great ideas and super happy & outgoing. I love her! She was a trooper out on the soccer field in her prom dress with the biting cold wind, thankfully the other locations we hit were more protected and much warmer!

Despite the breeze & chill, a gear casualty (said wind tossed my lightstand & flash into a ditch), my hands freezing so bad that I dropped my camera (thank goodness for neck straps!) and a very close call of me tumbling off the steps & over the wall at the church, we had a great time & got some fabulous shots.

I love a little attitude!

Meghan rocks the soccer field so of course we had to have one with her cool red soccer ball.






Meghan's very cool new car...I kinda felt bad as I got to drive it before she did!

Her gorgeous dog was SO VERY EXCITED to be heading out with us it was a real challenge to get her to calm down enough to pose. And, yes, I fell in love with her, too!

Thanks, Meghan, for a great time!

I will be offering more senior portrait sessions in the fall of 2010 for the Iowa Great Lakes Area (Spirit Lake, Milford, Okoboji, Lake Park, Estherville & surrounds) so if you'd like to know more, drop me an email for all the info. I only have a few dates left, so it's never too early to book!

No comments: