Sunday, October 10, 2010

Worldwide Moment Photo - Exmouth, Western Australia

Today was the Worldwide Moment Photo Project so at 10:10 on 10 October 2010 GMT people all over the world took a second to grab whatever camera they had handy and snap a photo of what they were doing and seeing right at that very point in time. I did this last year, too, and it's very cool to wander through the galleries to see what others were seeing at one specific moment.

For those of us here in Western Australia 10:10 GMT was 6:10pm local time and the dogs and I were having an evening stroll on the beach along Exmouth Gulf. Dora and I had stopped for a little rest at just the right time; I wanted Tilly in the shot, too, but she was off doing doggie things of her own and wouldn't get in the frame for even a second!



The 2010 Worldwide Moment Gallery is already up and running - they will be updating for days yet, so make sure to keep popping back! My shot is now up on page four :)

No comments: