Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Trio rescued off Exmouth's coast

Received a call from the West Australian early this morning about a trio of men who had been rescued after their boat hit an unidentified object late last night. Some are speculating it was a whale, but that hasn't been confirmed according to those I chatted to. The West wanted me to head to the marina to shoot some images for their news story - I agreed and scooted around the office getting camera gear ready.

Totally forgetting that my car battery was dead and I had no way to get there!

But Dave came round to help me and I ended up jumping in one of our dive shop buses for the morning. Whew!

Here's the West Australian's online story so far and don't forget to grab a paper tomorrow for more!


Update: here's the photo gallery of nine of my images over at the West Australian's site.

1 comment:

Robert Whetton said...

Congrats on being published in the paper :)