Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

I love being able to start 2010 by giving things away!

Congratulations to Andrew, Amanda Jane & Mark - check your email coz you've each won an ebook copy of Dane Sanders Fast Track Photographer! I wish I had a whole heap more copies because I pretty much wanted to give each of you a copy - your enthusiasm for photography and considering it as a career are infectious!

I'm very much looking forward to 2010 being a great year. I'm turning 40 in March and so have decided that this year is going to be special (hopefully in a good way!) I have lots of ideas in the works and one of my my goals is to be more active here on the blog so make sure you're checking in often to keep up with how 2010 evolves! Oh yeah, I expect to have lots more giveaways, too.

2010 is shaping up to be another busy and fun year and I can't wait to dig in and get started!

Happiest New Year to you All - love Kristin & Dora!


No comments: