Saturday, January 2, 2010

Denver Zoo - circa 2007

To say I take a lot of photographs is a bit of an understatement. It's a rare day that goes by that I don't shoot for fun. To say that I sometimes don't quite get around to looking at or processing all of the photos I take would also not be stretching the truth much. But I do remember everything I shoot and I do have plans to eventually catch up!

Yesterday I spent part of my day working on one of my New Year's Resolutions - tidy up the hard drives & sort through neglected photos. I feel pretty good about the day's effort as I was able to delete over 100GB of images (mostly copies of copies - I love to backup, I just don't have a very linear system so end up with four of everything!) I also found a huge folder full of images shot at the Denver Zoo way back in 2007. A few friends and I headed out on a crisp fall day and had a great time being the camera geeks we are. It was my first outing with my shiny new Canon 40D and Canon 70-200L 2.8 IS lens so it was a bit of a learning curve, but boy oh boy do I love this lens!

Anyway, here's a selection - enjoy!








No comments: