Thursday, March 13, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog dedicated to keeping you informed and entertained with happenings at Kristin Anderson Photography!

My big news this week is a complete revamp of the
Kristin Anderson Photography site. It has a brand new sleek appearance, easier navigation, more galleries and information, a contact form and a new client login area. And, of course, a link to this blog! Please feel free to drop me a note to let me know what you think of it.

A hearty thanks go to my mate Luke who has put an enormous amount of time and effort into getting my new site looking polished. Thank you, Luke! He is a also a very talented photographer specializing in weddings and portraits. His company is One Fine Day Photography...if you need someone on the East Coast, he's your guy!

Stay tuned for a great shopping cart feature to be added in the not too distant future. Not only will you be able to access your own galleries for easy ordering, but you will be able to invite your friends and family so they can order directly from me, without you having to do a thing!


No comments: