Sunday, May 30, 2010

Congratulations John & Emma on your engagement!

I just heard that two of the most super happy fun people got engaged the other day! John proposed to Emma while they were in Venice, Italy. How romantic!

John & Emma were two of our instructors a couple of seasons ago at Exmouth Diving Centre (my other job!) I was just toying with the idea of creating my own photography business back in 2007 and they were game to head out to one of Exmouth's beautiful beaches one late afternoon to let me experiment on them.

We had a great time - they couldn't keep their hands off each other (or stop kissing for too long at a time) and the whole session was laughter, giggles and goofiness.

Huge congratulations to you two - I know you're going to have an awesome life together!






No comments: