Saturday, July 23, 2011

Away I go!

Just a very quick note to say Bon Voyage!

Can I say that if I am the one going on holidays??

I am off on a huge trip that will include parts of the USA & Africa and I won't be back in Exmouth until mid-September.

I will not have access to my phone until 15 September so please don't ring & leave a message as I will not be able to get back to you in a timely manner.

Instead, please email me at kristin@kjaphotos.com - I will be checking email consistently until the second week of August and then more sporadically for a couple of weeks (Africa isn't known for it's fabulous internet service while on safari!)

I am taking bookings for weddings and portrait sessions for the rest of 2011 and for 2012, so make sure to drop me a note and please be a little patient if I take a little longer than usual to respond.

You may also place orders for prints and other products while I am away but delivery for most things will not be until the first week of October.

Not sure how much full net access I will have, but I hope to pop up a photo and a note about my travels now and then while I am away.

And here's a totally random shot of Lobo because I hate posting without a photo of some sort!

No comments: