Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2011! I'm hoping for a fantastic year and I'm starting by being thankful for the small things - like having an internet connection that works consistently after a couple of weeks of frustrating service! I'm told things will be back to normal tomorrow. Here's hoping.

I said at the start of 2010 that I was hoping for a special year. Just goes to prove the old saying "be careful what you wish for". It was indeed special, just not in the ways I was hoping for! Which means that last year's goals are rolling over into 2011 :)

I spent the day working today, but took time out to do one of my favourite things - hang out on the beach with my two Rhodesian Ridgebacks, Dora & MatildaLily. This is us:

Pretty much a perfect way to start the new year!

Kristin Anderson Photography is set to be busier and provide even more great things for my clients and I can't wait to share it all with you!

I hope your 2011 brings you great joy, happiness, peace and pleasure. Love, Kristin

No comments: