Monday, February 23, 2009

Getting back to work!

Well, I've been home a week already and things have been crazy busy every day!

I am working on images for some more wedding images for the Novotel Ningaloo Resort promotional materials and trade magazines. We are also selecting images for display in their booth at the upcoming Perth Bridal Fair on the 7th & 8th of March; don't worry, my details will be there, too!  If you're in Perth, make sure you stop in and check it all out!

Last night the Girls were being just too cute laying together...although Tilly seemed to be more into the cuddles than Dora was

But Dora found solace with her Dad


I've added a quick link at the top right of this page so it's easier for you to subscribe to this blog and keep up with all the news and great offers that are coming up. Simply click the link and follow the instructions - it's so easy, even I was able to make it work!

No comments: