Saturday, August 9, 2008

Winter Portrait Special

I am back in Exmouth after a wonderful month in the United States! I wasn't able to post much while away as I did not have consistent net connection most of the trip, so I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things now that I am home.

It's summer in the northern hemisphere and I'm finding the cold winter mornings here to be a bit of a challenge! But the warm days are glorious with beautiful blue skies and deserted beaches.

This is the perfect time to create timeless photographs of you and your family and I'm offering a special portrait day for next Saturday, 16 August. Sessions are $75 and are available by appointment only. Every session also includes a FREE print of your choice.

Please contact me on 0438 433 356 or via email kristin@kjaphotos.com.au for full details and to reserve your session time.

No comments: